SuperBookHouse respects the rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. SuperBookHouse prohibits the infringement of the copyrights of others, and it is also our policy that we terminate the access privileges of repeat offenders.
If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that any content residing on or accessible through the superbookhouse.com Site infringes a copyright which you own or for which you are a designated agent, please send a notice of infringement, consistent with the requirements of the “Safe Harbor” Provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), by fax, email, or regular mail to SuperBookHouse’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement by one of the following means:
SuperBookHouse Booksellers, Inc.
1529 Oriole DR
Bensalem, PA 19020
and with the information that sets forth the items specified below (see 17 U.S.C. § 512):
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, provide a representative list of such works.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Include information reasonably sufficient to permit SuperBookHouse to locate the material. Please provide a URL and screenshots for each item. Include the specific asset(s) or page(s) that you claim to be infringing. Say “entire work” ONLY if all assets/pages in a collection/document are infringing.
- Include details of your claim to the material, or your relationship to the material’s copyright holder.
- Provide your full name, address, and telephone number should we need to clarify your claim.
- Provide a working e-mail address where we can contact you to confirm your claim.
- If true, include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- If true, include the following statement: “The information in the notification is accurate, and I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I am, or am authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document, physically or electronically.
Click here to see a non-exhaustive list of SuperBookHouse trademarks. All graphics, logos, page headers, icons, feature and service names included in or made available through SuperBookHouse are trademarks, servicemarks, or other intellectual property of SuperBookHouse. Such trademarks and other intellectual property may not be used in any manner that is not authorized by law or expressly by SuperBookHouse in writing, or in any manner likely to cause confusion, or that disparages or discredits SuperBookHouse. All other trademarks not owned by SuperBookHouse that appear on its websites are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.